Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What are you thankful for?

Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I thought I'd compile a small list of random things that I'm thankful for. I'm not going to include all the normal stuff, like Roy and my family and friends - this list is for the little things that I sometimes take for granted. I'd like to see your list too!

1) hot showers
2) Post-it notes
3) having a good relationship with Roy's family
4) the brownies I made last night
5) being educated
6) email
7) the smell of old books
8) being barefoot
9) afternoon naps
10) getting something cool in the mail
11) road trips
12) clouds and/or rain
13) hugs
14) taking off my shoes after a long day
15) being able to actually see the mountains
16) TV on DVD
17) making something out of nothing
18) juice from Trader Joe's
19) people who are amazing and don't even realize it
20) Google Reader
21) office pranks
22) "tritophil" (my mom's version of tryptophan)
23) used bookstores
24) chocolate soy milk
25) Melinda's recaps

Here's to a very happy Thanksgiving!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I love that my recaps made the list!! :)

Nanette said...

Awww, great list.

weezermonkey said...

Three cheers for Google Reader!
Happy T-Day, dude. :)

a real librarian said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

wan said...

fun idea! i hope i get the chance to post tomorrow, and if so, i'm stealing this :)

happy thanksgiving to you!

Valley Girl said...

I love this list! Its one of those that you read and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

kim said...

I am grateful for Olean and margaritas.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Librarian Girl said...

I just made my list too.

Getting fun things in the mail is definitely a great one!!

Angie Eats Peace said...

Made my list.
Happy Thanksgiving, G.
I am absolutely grateful to have your friendship :) Serio.

Anonymous said...

this is a great list. Me, I tend to forget to the little things and pull out the big guns when I make my lists. I think I might have to write one like this sometime soon as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!

amber said...

fantastic list --- love the combination of the little things with the big stuff. :)