Tuesday, November 13, 2007

26 Faces of Me

Thanks to Amber for tagging me to do a meme. And while I'm on the subject of memes, I just found out this past week that "meme" rhymes with "theme." I had been avoiding saying (or typing) "meme" because I thought it sounded stupid to say "me-me."

Rules: List a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive (for example, don’t use “fat” for F or “lame” for L), and feel free to get creative. Tag as many or as few people as you wish.

A: Assertive

B: Blonde

C: Cute (or so I've been told)

D: Doodler

E: Entertaining

F: Funny

G: Gregarious

H: Happy

I: Ironic

J: Joke-teller

K: Kooky

L: Little

M: Marriaged

N: Nice

O: Opinionated

P: Pimple popper (Yes, I love popping pimples.)

Q: Quirky

R: Random

S: Sarcastic

T: Truthful

U: Unusual

V: Vibrant

W: Writer

X: Xerox (I love making copies!)

Y: Yin/Yang

Z: Zany

I'm not going to tag anyone for this one. If you want to do it, just do it, yo!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Nice list!

And don't worry - I've been blogging for three years and I still pronounce it "meh-mee," which I know is totally wrong.

Claire said...

Fun!
But I am never getting near you during my bad-skin-times-of-the-month. :)

amber said...

thanks for playing! :)

it's fun to see the words that everyone comes up with --- very creative. my personal favorites are "marriaged" and "pimple-popper".