Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fruit Punch Face - and Other Things that Make Me Really Attractive

Here are some somewhat interesting physical characteristics of mine. I came up with the idea for this when I was in the bathroom and noticed the wonder that is my #1 on this list.

1) Currently, certain areas of my face are red. Specifically, it looks like I spilled some fruit punch on both sides of my nose and between my nose and mouth.

2) My wedding ring fingernail is split down the middle. It has been that way for as long as I can remember.

3) I can pull out a lot of my hair at one time without it hurting. I used to do it to entertain my friends in junior high.

4) When I have the hiccups, everyone in the office knows (even if I'm not in the office that day - that's how loud they are!).

5) I love popping pimples, picking scabs, and tearing off my fingernail tips.

6) My wedding ring finger gets red and itchy right where I wear my rings. I'm thinking I'm allergic to marriage. Or perhaps Roy bought me a fake wedding ring.

7) I can't wear earrings in my earlobes. They always get infected no matter what metal I put in. However, I have my the top of my ear (cartilage) pierced and have never had any issues.

8) My eyebrows look like dark blonde caterpillars when they haven't been waxed in awhile.

9) I can't wear contacts. I have this eye virus that makes rough spots arise on my corneas when I wear contacts, causing my eyes to get really bloodshot and swell shut. Glasses it is! Maybe I'll do Lasik in the future.

10) My voice makes me sound like a big nose.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey, I hiccup pretty loud too. Not to mention sneeze. I scare people when I sneeze :)

Nanette said...

I, too, have loud hiccups. And sneezes, like Brenda.

weezermonkey said...

Dude, you are one hot chick! ;)

I highly recommend Lasik. It is seriously life-altering.

Lesli said...

I have a funny sneeze. People always make fun of my sneeze--even strangers. It sounds like a tape gun or Donald Duck, so I am told. Anyhow now name 10 fabulous things about yourself to offset those other negative things!

Angie Eats Peace said...

Hotness!

kim said...

My dad always told me growing up that I sneezed like a horse. I can't help it!

Oh, and at my last job, the people downstairs could hear my hiccups. So bad.