Saturday, November 17, 2007

Even black cats get the flu.

Kerwin has a cold. He's been sneezing for the past few days and we've found some random clumps of hair around the house. I can definitely tell what kind of mom I'll be in the future by the way I've been doting on Kerwin: a totally overprotective and annoying one. It's not really the sneezing that concerns me; it's the hair loss. He's not bald or anything though. If he's still sneezing on Monday, I'll get him into the vet. In the meantime, I'll continue doting on my boy.

7 comments:

Nanette said...

I hope Kerwin gets well soon!

weezermonkey said...

A totally overprotective and annoying mother is better than one who doesn't care!

Angie Eats Peace said...

Get well soon, Kerwin!

kim said...

It's so rough having a sick pet because they can't communicate what's wrong. Hope he gets better soon.

inflammatory writ said...

Awww, your kitty is so cute! I also finally got around to linking you on my blog.

amber said...

poor little guy. :(
hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor Kerwin. :(