Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Month #4!

Roy and I have been married 4 months today! How the time does fly! In honor of our fourth monthiversary, I thought I'd share some random things that I love about my one and only.

1) His blue eyes make me want to swoon and stuff.

2) He is very accepting of others, even stupid others, where I have a (very) low tolerance for stupid others.

3) I love how he buys random things just because they're cool (like a flask, for example) and then never uses them.

4) I find it hilarious that he does most of his reading in the bathroom.

5) I love his response when I tell him I'm going to have a drink with friends: "Let me know when you want me to come pick you up, you lush."

6) He is always the one to get up and lock our cats in the bathroom as punishment for ripping up the carpet outside our bedroom door in the middle of the night.

7) He helps out around the house and with errands.

8) He is going to be a great father someday.

9) He has the best stomach in the world.

10) He laughs at all my jokes.

11) When I am really stuck on something I have to do for school, he talks me through it and gets me unblocked.

12) His first response to a number of questions is "I don't know."

13) He has the handwriting of a second grader.

14) He doesn't fight with me, but he stands up for himself when he feels he should.

15) He can flare his nostrils. So jealous.

16) He has a lone patch of hair between his shoulderblades into which I can stick my nose.

17) He loves TV on DVD.

18) He wears his manly necklace and wedding ring without fail.

19) He often says things like, "I'm not out of shape. Round is a shape."

20) He loves his mom.

7 comments:

Claire said...

#6 means he is a total keeper.

Such a sweet post!

weezermonkey said...

Ridiculously cute and sweet. ;)

a real librarian said...

Aww, this is a great post!! Happy 4 monthiversary!!

Nanette said...

This entire post is so full of love. :)

amber said...

so great :)

Lesli said...

I love your list. Awww, you really love your husband!

Angie Eats Peace said...

Happy 4monthiversary!