Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Very Halloween-y Post

I love Halloween, but it seems like I always have something going on that day. This year it's both work and school, although to her credit, my professor is letting us out an hour or so early. Here's my homage to the spirit of the day. No pun intended, of course.

I monsterized my name! You too can monsterize yours!



Zombie Photoshopping Contest



Deadly Cute Photoshopping Contest



And just because Roy's aunt is getting married today....



And lastly, words cannot express how much I love this video. What's not to love about a bunch of inmates performing "Thriller"? (One can't help but wonder what the recidivism rate in the Phillippines is after viewing this video.)



Happy Halloween to all!

3 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

I love the monster letters!

That video is one of my faves, who can resist the evil of the thriller?

weezermonkey said...

Very Halloween-y, indeed!

kim said...

That video just killed me.