Thursday, October 4, 2007

Foursomes (not the kinky kind!)

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
(1) cashier/cook at a fast food restaurant
(2) inventory person for a gas compressor company
(3) AVID tutor
(4) proofreader

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
(1) Amelie
(2) Love Actually
(3) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
(4) Memento

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
(1) Lost
(2) Prison Break
(3) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
(4) Twin Peaks

Four Places I Have Vacationed
(1) Portland, Oregon
(2) Vashon Island, Washington
(3) Washington, DC
(4) Disneyworld

Four of My Favorite Dishes
(1) tom kuh kai
(2) bacon cheeseburger
(3) Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream
(4) fettucine alfredo with chicken

Four Websites I Visit Daily
(1) Blogger
(2) PaperBackSwap
(3) The Knot
(4) The Nest

Four Places I Would Rather Be
(1) home
(2) out of the country
(3) driving along an isolated stretch of highway
(4) Pacific Northwest

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
(1) Blah blah blah
(2) The Soapbox
(3) Off the Shelves
(4) Confessions of a Real Librarian

2 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Gasp!

You should see Spamalot!

Angie Eats Peace said...

what is tom kuh kai?

I got some new posts for ya, G!