Thursday, October 25, 2007

Untitled

For the life of me, I don't know what title to give this entry. I actually had a completely different blog entry in mind for tonight, but this is so much more important than my new haircut.

Bryce Brown died today of metastatic melanoma. When he was diagnosed in July, he was already Stage IV. Yet he and his wife Tammy decided to fight for his life. They fought until the end, as a matter of fact. It was so inspiring to read their story on their blog. They taught me about the things in life that are really important. Somewhere along the way, I got extremely attached to them. And it all came out tonight when I found out the news via another website - and I just bawled. I couldn't help it. I am devastated for his family - and for the rest of the people that suffer from this horrible disease.

I hope whoever reads this will keep Bryce and his family in their thoughts. I'm sure his wife would appreciate comments on his blog once she posts something about his passing. Just consider paying forward the kindness.

RIP, Bryce. The only thing that makes me feel any better is knowing that there's no cancer where you are.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just so sad. I'm so ready for this week to be over.
~Melinda

Brandy said...

:*(

Yahpee said...

Just left a comment or them.

I am heart broken for his family and that little baby.

Thanks for posting this.

kim said...

=(