This month means our first wedding anniversary, a trip to Minneapolis to see my brother and celebrate said anniversary, taking some engagement pictures for my friend Jenn, a Lasik consultation, and hopefully lots of time with my cute husband, my camera, my notebook, and some good books.
June was very...challenging. But really, it wasn't all bad. I had some wonderful experiences, and I made a list of them.
1) went to murder mystery dinner theatre for my birthday
2) went to San Antonio to spend time with my mom and uncle
3) got my new camera
4) finished up the hardest school year of my life to date
5) lost four pounds on my five-day cleanse diet (yeah, I didn't last the full two weeks)
6) had two yard sales
7) started exercising again
8) figured out my name change dilemma (and filed with the courts today)
9) helped someone who really needed it
10) listened to the new Coldplay album (over and over and over)
11) read nine books
12) began to catch up on editing my backlog of pictures
13) had an anniversary shoot with our wedding photographer (there should be a teaser coming within the next couple of weeks)
14) made a very important decision about my future (more on that later)