Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blahsville

Hello, hello...

I'm not sure what to say here, to be honest. There has been so much that has been going on lately but nothing that I feel prepared to talk about on here. I have been keeping extremely busy, and as a result, I am pretty worn out. I am surprisingly lacking in things to say despite the exhausting whirlwind that my life has become.

I am probably going to take a bit of a blogging break. Well, I have some photo sessions coming up, and I'll probably post some pictures from those. But honestly, I am feeling absolutely silent when it comes to this blog. I suppose that could change tomorrow, but I doubt it.

So I'm just going to enjoy the silence.

9 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Is your router broken, too? ;)

We'll be here when you get back!

Brenda said...

I feel like that sometimes. I hate airing out dirty laundry. Whatever it is that you are going through, I know you'll get through it...keep positive. And like Weezer says, we'll be here when the words come back to you again ;)

Angie Eats Peace said...

Enjoy your silence friend, but I am here if you need a break from it.

Lydia said...

I think it's catching. I'm all blahed out and have been a lazy blogger lately as well. Take time off and be good to yourself.

Erika said...

I agree with Angie!! & I feel you!

Kimberly said...

Hugs! hang in there! take a break as needed. :)

amber said...

hope you're doing well. hang in there.

{{hugs}}

amber said...

hope you're doing well. hang in there.

{{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

PLease see the link >

http://ivf-newborns-at-risk.blogspot.com

Thank you,
Stella Solomons