Sunday, October 19, 2008

Coronado Wedding

We went to our cousin's wedding on October 10 in Coronado, and I took a few pictures as a guest. I thought I'd share some here. Their Nightmare Before Christmas theme was a nice, fun touch. The lighting in these pictures isn't all that great, because I wasn't using flash.

The cake!



Cake table detail



Cutest flower girl ever!



Yours truly + the cutest husband ever



One of our absolutely adorable second cousins (sister of the flower girl)



Wish tree



Centerpiece details





Favors







Mother-in-law with our baby cousin Avery (sister to the two cuties above)



And lastly, the bride and groom!



Congrats, Tom and Cely!

9 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Ah, young love! Nice shots. The pic of you and Roy is adorable.

Angie Eats Peace said...

Oh, I love the cake!

Becki said...

What a fun wedding, I love all the details.

kim said...

Ditto Monkey. :)

Erika said...

OOOO I like that theme too cute.

amber said...

i love the pic of you and roy - very cute :)

congrats to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

OMG that wedding looked awesome! So up my alley. :)

Kelli said...

What a neat theme - it looked so great! ;)

Claire said...

Such a cute pic of you and Roy!!!

You take such great pics of kids.