Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jessica + Glenda = Awesomest Mother-Daughter Combo Ever

First of all, I have to apologize to Jessica and Glenda for taking so long to get these up. It's been two weeks since I met with them, and it's definitely time I got this show on the road.

Secondly, this was the first session I did where I hadn't met either person ahead of time. I know Jessica from the blog world and the Nest, but we'd never had the opportunity to meet in person (although I feel like I knew her pretty well already from reading her blog). It was really nice to put the person to the words, so to speak.

And lastly, Jessica and Glenda are a super cute mother-daughter pair, and I really enjoyed this session. We started off at the Riverside Public Library, where Jessica spent a lot of her time growing up.





Then we moved on to the coolest building in downtown Riverside, the Life Arts building.









What's a photo shoot without a copy of Twilight?



Jessica + Glenda, thank you so much for being such gracious and understanding guinea pigs. I hope you enjoy your pictures. (And thanks again for your patience!)

11 comments:

JennB said...

They're a cute little mom/daughter team. Like always, love the pictures.

weezermonkey said...

I can't believe you hadn't met Jess before this shoot! Very nice work!

Angie Eats Peace said...

These came out great! The colors of fall stand out beautifully!

Jessica Love said...

OMG! I am so excited! They look so great!! :-D It was a really fun day.

kim said...

I love that last picture! So Jess!

Erika said...

I REALLY like the pic of the pink flowers.

They look so cute.

amber said...

eeee! i love these!

i especially love the last shot :)

Anonymous said...

My two favorite girls posing in front of one of my favorite places.
Perfect.

phairhead said...

I adore those photos. esp.the black and white one.

Claire said...

Love how you captured both of their sassiness so well! Really nice lighting on these.

Nanette said...

These are fabulous!!!