Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tiny Baby Boy

My friend had a baby boy one month ago, and yesterday I went by her house to see him. He's the ultimate cutie.





I only am showing photos of his adorable digits, because it just seems like the right thing to do. I'm loving the blurry quality of these photos. Screw perfection!

I'm supposed to go back later on in the week for an actual photo session, but I'm not sure if I'll be posting any of those pictures. I seriously doubt the kiddo is ready for his close-up.

10 comments:

weezermonkey said...

The grip pic is amazing.

Amy said...

Amazing pics!

Brenda said...

Such tiny fingers and toes...so cute! I love the blurry ones too :D

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics! little baby feet are so cute.

Angie Eats Peace said...

Awesome work, L Dawg.

alejna said...

Those are beautiful. The black and white blurriness really works for these.

Also, I love baby feet.

amber said...

those little feet!!

phairhead said...

You really captured a moment that so intimate. really beautiful

Claire said...

Love those pics. There are few things more miraculous to me than the tiny perfection of a baby's hands and feet.

Nanette said...

Such sweet pics! Great job!