I know that summer isn't technically here yet, but I've already made a list of things I'd like to accomplish this summer. I am a huge fan of making lists - they make me incredibly happy.
This summer, I'd like to:
1) eat better and exercise and really keep it up instead of doing it for a week and then going back to my old habits
2) look for a new job
3) purge our living quarters of unnecessary crap
4) have a yard sale
5) complete the documents necessary to amending our marriage license, so that I can finally change my name (hopefully)
6) get organized - this means everything: my computer, our apartment, my work computer, and everything else in between (everything has been entirely too chaotic for entirely too long)
7) edit all leftover photos
8) take lots of pictures
9) write a lot
10) research and read for my thesis
11) sign up for a consultation for Lasik
12) relax and have fun
So, that's my summertime manifesto in list form. What do you want to accomplish/do this summer? I'm interested hearing about what's on other people's lists.