It's time for the second installment of what I've accomplished on my 101 in 1001 list!
1) Obtain a decent SLR camera and learn to use it. I received my SLR camera on Christmas Day, and while I haven't mastered it, I've learned it enough to take some really cool pictures.
47) Get rid of my bridal magazines. I was more than happy to see them go to Mandy once she got engaged on Christmas Eve.
53) Get Roy a new car. I never thought I would be crossing this one off my list so fast, but on December 15, that's exactly what I did.
72) Try some kind of food item that truly scares me. On December 26, I tried stuffed grape leaves at a Middle Eastern restaurant. That was a huge step for me, and one I won't be taking again - I seriously felt like I was going to vomit.
77) Get the Twin Peaks DVD box set. This was a Christmas gift from my mom. Very exciting!
81) Give food (not money) to a homeless person. I was finally successful with this one on December 5. I saw a homeless man on the same freeway offramp as the one before, but this time I was able to give someone less fortunate a couple of slices of pizza. This is one that I plan on repeating, by the way.
99) Buy a shoe rack for Roy. Bought on December 17 and given on Christmas Day. I really like it. It's one of those that hangs on the door. Roy doesn't have enough shoes to fill it, so I'm helping by adding some of mine. I'm such a great wife!
Only 88 things to go!