Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Loot!

Best gifts I got (in no particular order):




a bowl of lemons from Mandy and Paul




Photoshop from my mother-in-law




cash! from my mom and Roy's grandpa




Twin Peaks box set from my mom




Canon Rebel XT from Roy



Best gifts I gave:


LOVE to everyone (I received lots of love as well)



Snowpunk from li'l chicken's etsy shop for my brother





80 GB black iPod classic for Roy



wedding photo albums for key family members with this picture on the cover

*****

Christmas recap coming soon!

4 comments:

kim said...

Stoked you got the camera + Photoshop!

Angie Eats Peace said...

Fuck yeah! The cannon looks awesome, plus photoshop, I look forward to many picture posts!

amber said...

nice gifts -- both those given and those received! :D

ssinca said...

jealousE of your kickass gifts!

funny, I used a similar photo on the cover of the wedding albums I gave to our parents. ;)