Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One of Those Days

I was lying earlier when I said that today is a happy day. Truthfully, today has been a really crappy day. I feel extremely overwhelmed with all that I have to do for school, hatred of my job, lack of sleep, and other life things.

I took the day off from both work and school, hoping that I would feel rejuvenated and refreshed for tomorrow. But instead I just feel more worn out.

So this is going to be a short entry, because I can only share so much of my negativity with the world.

8 comments:

kim said...

Right there with you, homie.

I am sorry you don't feel refreshed after today. You had such a busy weekend last weekend, so hopefully this weekend you will be able to sleep in and relax some more.

<3

Angie Eats Peace said...

I hope you are feeling better, G.
I am right there with you with all the school/work fatigue.

dapotato said...

argh. hope you feel better soon.

amber said...

i really hope the weekend is able to provide some relaxation and sleep. hang in there.

10yearstogether said...

Bummer - sorry to hear you're having what I call some "moments". Sometimes it helps to list out 10 or so things that made you happy on the days that are so shittty (I recently did that). Chin up =)

Lydia said...

I'm feeling the exact same way. I guess misery loves company. :(

Nanette said...

Here's to a better weekend, my friend.

inflammatory writ said...

dude. story of my life.

I hope your weekend is awesome.