1) Web Without Sense is a collection of complaints about websites. Needless to say, it's hilarious. Here's a good one:
2) And in keeping the Grammar Nazi spirit alive, Brandy made my day when she sent the picture below to me.
3) This video totally brings on the awesome.
4) And this one is so sweet.
5) The Book of Leviathan by Peter Blegvad is a visual treat for anyone who likes to think. This is a collection of comic strips featuring Leviathan, a faceless and overly philosophical baby, his stuffed rabbit, and the family cat. The gang go on many adventures, including a long trip to Hell, in this dark comedy of a story.
6) Love, love, LOVE this video. It's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.
7) I also love this penis iceberg. Article here.
8) Lastly, I got my computer back! I've spent the last couple of days trying to get it the way it was before I took it in to be fixed (minus the spyware, of course). I'm still trying to import all my email, as well as figuring out how to convert my external hard drive to a more stable format. It's a work in progress, that's for sure. But hopefully I will have some new photos to share soon and will be able to be a better blog commenter.