1) Work can be good if I'm busy. Which I was. All week. A very nice change of pace.
2) Life is better when Myra is around. But she needs to be off doing her own thing, and I respect and understand that.
3) I have great friends. The best, really.
4) It does not feel good to have your vagina propped open for an extended period of time while a radiologist injects dye into your uterus to make sure your fallopian tubes are open. But it is totally worth the uncomfortableness when you see the dye spill out around your ovaries, thereby letting you know that your tubes are indeed open for business.
5) It's hard to live without a computer. But if you have a husband who recognizes that you have a strong Internet dependency and lets you use his computer, that helps lessen the pain of separation.
6) Sometimes the only thing you can do is make it through a moment. Some days are a-moment-at-a-time days.
7) It's important to keep your eyes open and notice the world around you. I found this little thing on the sidewalk outside my office building and loved photographing it. It's been hanging out on my office windowsill ever since I rescued it.
Happy weekends to all!