I got tagged by phairhead to post ten truths about myself that I have not yet blogged about. Thanks, phairhead! I'm not big on tags and stuff, but I'm at home feeling kind of sneezy, so what the hell.
1) I love picking my nose. Now, before you freak out, it's not like I walk around with my finger up my nose. But if there's a goober in there that the Kleenex can't get, I don't mind discreetly digging it out with one of my cute little digits. The best boogers are the dry ones that stick to the inside of my nose - love!
2) I have about 115 credits on PaperBackSwap, which means that I am eligible to receive 115 books. I've started ordering books for the kiddo, but it will take awhile to deplete my stash of credits (a good thing).
3) I don't think I'm very interesting. I often think how cool it'd be to be someone like dooce and to be super duper popular, but I'm just not that girl. And when it comes down to it, I don't think I could handle the popularity anyway. I like anonymity. I'm a lurker by nature (online, anyway).
4) I collect links. I star things in my Google Reader that appeal to me and often never reference most of them again. I bookmark tons of links and then never use most of them. Every once in awhile, I go through my bookmarks and it's like Christmas.
5) I would love to photograph the inside of people's homes. I am pretty fascinated by the way others keep their houses.
6) I would love to be a professional snoop. I don't snoop in real life, which is probably why I do so much snooping (lurking) online. Yeah, I sound creepy.
7) I could fit in a highchair with the tray on when I was 18. I'd love to see if I still could. The end result might depress me, though.
8) I took dance lessons/classes for thirteen years, from age five to eighteen. Even though it's been a long, long while since I've performed, I still miss it.
9) I often wonder if I have what it takes to succeed. I have always had big dreams, but it seems that I just lack discipline. Because of this, I wonder what matters more: talent or diligence?
10) It took me all of ten seconds to come up with the (lame) title for this post. Here, have a picture for your troubles.
So, now you all know what a nose-picking, boring, stalking wannabe dancer I am. But at least I could still fit in a highchair when I was 18. That counts for something.