Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Meet Squarehead!

How sad is it that Squarehead here is the most complicated thing I've done all day? I mean, it doesn't take a genius to open Paint and create Squarehead, being as he consists of a rectangle (which is totally not a square, meaning the name Squarehead is misleading and will probably get me sued) and some circles and lines. Hey, maybe this is the new phase of modern art. Soon I will be discovered by some art agent guy who will want to put Squarehead's picture everywhere! My life as I know it will change forever. People will write articles about the isolation of Squarehead and how he speaks to a post- 9/11 generation and our feelings of loss, alienation, and aggression. My future opens up before me as I sit in my entirely beige office....

3 comments:

weezermonkey said...

You are crazy, and I love you for it.

Amy said...

I feel Squarehead's pain today. And he'd make a great T-shirt.

Anonymous said...

I think that calling him squarehead and his head actually being a rectangle it symbolizes the false stereotypes in our society. And moves me in ways I can not explain in words.