1) I finally got my damn financial aid disbursement. I can finally stop saying, "I'm poor!" For a little while, anyway. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be bitching about money again soon.
2) I spent my entire workday in training for some bullshit system I will probably never use in my job. However, I did create my own company within that system, and I called it "Your Mom's House." The primary contact of the company is Sigmund Freud, who works as an Official Lollipop Tester. The secondary contact is Carl Jung, who works as an Official Glue Sniffer. You can reach both Freud and Jung by calling 1-900-555-LOVE.
3) I took a 2 hour nap after I got home from work, which means I'm probably screwed as far as getting a full night of sleep goes. But oh, how I love, cherish, and treasure a good nap.
4) I got to watch a couple of episodes of One Tree Hill, thanks to the timely delivery of Netflix. I would say it's a guilty pleasure, but I don't feel guilty about it. Hellz yeah!
5) Roy went and picked us up a couple of bad ass sandwiches for dinner from ToGo's. I'm a big fan of sandwiches. I've even dreamed about sandwiches. I'm hardcore and stuff.