Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Queen of Random


Hi, my name is Leslie, and this is my lemon. Actually, my friend let me use it solely for the purpose of a photo op, but this is what attention whores do.

So, I'm a graduate student in English Composition at a local university. I work as a proofreader and administrative assistant. I read lots of books. In the past year, I've gotten engaged, had my car stolen, bought a new car, entered the world of 8-5, moved, had a traumatic wisdom tooth experience, and had many existential crises. I've also eaten at Taco Bell quite a few times.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Post-its and my fiance's morning breath. I just shaved my legs for the first time in almost three weeks. And this is how it all begins.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Now this is a very interesting first post & I get to be the first comment! Plus, how great is a picture of a lemon!